Category: News and Announcements
I’ve read a couple of users complain that the universal topology data isn’t working for them. So i’ve decided to make a separate topic with all the individual topology files i can find.
A note.Before patching your ISO with an individual topology file always make sure that its media ID matches your ISOs media ID. This is extremely important for people who play their backups online ( but not so much for people who play offline only).
How to check Media ID of a ISO file:
1. Download a program called ISO2GOD from here
(some antiviruses might flag this file as a virus. Please not that THIS IS NOT a virus. Iso2God is a fully trusted program and is used by everyone who has a JTAGed console. Your antivirus is displaying a false positive).
2. After downloading install and open it. Click on ‘ADD ISO’
3. A new window will pop up. Under ‘ISO LOCATION’ click on browse and open your .ISO file. You will then see the media ID of that ISO.
4. Make sure that this media ID matches that of the topology files you download.
How to Apply topology Data:
.BIN file Using Xbox Backup Creator:
1. Open Xbox Backup Creator
2. Go to Image tools
3. Select ‘inject’ under actions.
4. Click on ap2.5 sector under image tools and you’ll be prompted to open the .iso file.
5. Open your XGD3 game’s iso and you’ll then be asked for the .bin file
6. Now Open the respective .bin file for your XGD2 or XGD3 game( there is only 1 bin file for every ap2.5 XGD2 game and 1 bin file for all XGD3 games).
6. Your game will now be patched ( it only takes a couple of seconds)
7. Burn using your standard burner ( using a ihas one is recommended though).
.PPF file using PPF of Matic 3:
1. Download ppf-o-matic 3 from this link and open it.
2. In ppf-o-matic’s window you’ll see a floppy next to the word ‘ISO FILE’. Click on this floppy and browse to the ISO file which you want to patch.
3. Now in ppf-o-matic click on the floppy next to the word ‘PATCH’. This time browse to the .ppf file of the game you downloaded from the links above.
4. Click on the ‘APPLY’ button to patch the iso. This will take 1 second and your ISO will be patched.
5. Burn your ISO file using imgburn or clonecd. (imgburn is recommended).
How to Check if your ISO is corrupted or not:
If both the universal topology file and the individual topology data isn’t working for you, then there is a chance that there is some problem with your ISO. To make sure that your ISO file is not corrupted, do this:
1. Open Xbox Backup Creator (latest version).
2. Go ‘IMAGE TOOLS’ and click on ‘GET REGION’
3. Browse to your ISO file and open it.
4. If XBC shows your the region of the file then that means your ISO is working and there is nothing wrong with it. But if you get a message saying, ERROR Locating Target ‘Default.xex , that means your ISO is corrupted. You’ll have to download the game again
Thanks to ‘efaction’ over at x360iso for the ISO checking method.
Individual Topology Files:
Batman Arkham City
Media ID: 7ACAB0B0
Media ID: 61C746D7 + 511536A8
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Media ID: 11DACC57
Driver San Francisco
Gears of War 3
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Halo Anniversary Edition
Lord Of The Rings War Of The North
Need for Speed : The Run
Media ID: 7ADE6DD0
Rise of Nightmares
Saints Row The Third
Media ID: 34F5B6C3
Media ID: 527B075C & 61D62D9F
Media ID: 26FF1101 & 0F5C87F9
Ap2.5 XGD2 Games:
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Media ID: 0AEB2159
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Media ID: 2C8C0267
Media ID: D99E18E7
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
1. None of the above topology files are from my personal RIPS. I have collected them from various scene news/release websites. Credit for all the above topology files go to the original rippers.
2. If you have a game’s topology file which is working i would be more than happy to add it to the above list. Please post the topology file with the media ID as a comment below.
Since the last 1-2 months i’ve wanted to change the look of the index and make it more user friendly + easy to navigate through. So two weeks ago i started working on the v2.0 of the index and it is finally live.
Everything has been changed and i believe it is much more user friendly.
Some things that i’d like to point out.
1. You can now navigate to different games by clicking on the letter in the bar. Games A-N are indexed in one page and O-Z( plus kinect games) are on the next page.
2. A game with a black button is a XGD2 game. A Off White / White button shows a Ap2.5 XGD2 game and games with a blue button are XGD3 games.
3. You can go to the topic by clicking on the button of the game ( with its name) or the box art next to it.
4. A youtube gameplay trailer has been added for every game so that you can easily check whether it is worth your time to download that particular game.
I’ve tried my best to make this simple and easy to understand and i hope everyone likes it.
Another note. Now that this is done, i can concentrate more on completing the game requests ( which i know a lot of people are getting impatient about).
LT+ 3.0 is out now. You can download that and the game topology pack from the links below
LT+ 3.0 PHAT + SLIM
JungleFlasher v0.1.92 Beta (304)
Xbox Backup Creator
Update 1: The hearing is now live, you can watch it here
I guess its finally time for me to post this officially on xboxpirate and get some support to fight for this cause. I’m not sure how many of you have heard about SOPA but if you haven’t please continue reading. SOPA or Stop Online Piracy Act is a bill that was introduced in the United States House of Representatives and is going to be voted on any time now ( the hearing has either started or is about to start).
If this bill passes the US government will have full authority to cease and terminate ( through various means like domain & DNS seizure) any website which it thinks infringes copyrighted content and yes, this includes xboxpirate.eu as well. If this bill is approved a huge possibility will exist that xboxpirate and any site similar to this might be shut down forcefully for good.
So what can you do to stop this? Although this bill is going to be voted on soon, you can still call your state’s senator’s office and voice your concern.
Go to this website
You’ll find loads of ways in which you can contribute towards this cause. I strongly urge the US visitors of xboxpirate to please call your senators tell them how SOPA will ruin the internet and stop innovation. You dont have to mention this site or any other similar site, just tell them that this is against the US constitution and your civil rights.
People who are outside the US should also go to the above site and sign the petition. Please dont for a second think that this bill wont get approved because it just might. Some very large organizations are lobbying in favor of this act and everyone knows that their presence is not going to be ignored by the US senate.
So lets fight SOPA, Lets say no to Internet Censorship.
Read More about SOPA HERE
So C4eva announced a couple of hours ago that BenQ LT+ 3.0 is now complete. It will now be given to the testers for bug checking. C4eva also said that he’ll/they’ll start working on LiteOn LT+ 3.0 tonight. He/They has also confirmed that LT+ 3.0 is performing as expected and every XGD3 game is working fine on the current build ( Warhammer Space marine, BF3, Halo Anniversary, GEOW3 & Black Ops were tested and they are working fine on the latest dashboard).
Still we dont have a release date but seeing that BenQ is now done and liteon should be done in 1-2 days, we might see a release just around Christmas time.
Now before people ask that whether LT+ 3.0 will let them play every XGD3 and XGD2 game i’ll answer it right now. Yes, it will work with every XGD3 and XGD2 game online + offline.
As always thanks to C4eva, Team Jungle and Team Xecuter for working on a solution for us.
p.s: oh and thanks to LaserDragon X for reminding me to post this news.
Due to some recent problems with uploadking i am thinking about uploading to some other free user friendly host and not uploadking. After searching a little i have found another file host that is as good as uploadking if not better. This new file host is called UploadHere. As far as i can tell its owned by the same company that owns UploadKing and so the speeds on both the hosts are pretty much the same.
My free user downloading speed from uploadhere:
(I have posted the above screenshot to show that you can get speeds up to 40mb from uploadhere. Your actual speed still depends on the connection your ISP gives you.)
Try to download the above test file and let me know whether its better, worse or the same as UploadKing.
If anyone here has another free user host in mind that gives excellent download speed to free users then please let me know. Please make sure that the host you suggest supports 1GB minimum upload size and has a decent file manager. (dont suggest multiupload or mediafire, these two are not viable options).
After a small delay, microsoft has finally released the much awaited fall dashboard update – 2.0.14699.0 – and users across the globe are slowly being prompted to update their consoles.
At the moment I still dont know what exactly is in this update as c4eva is currently analyzing it. When the initial analysis has been done he’ll let everyone know what this update contains and what should everyone do. So until then we can only speculate and wait.
So like always a small FAQ for everyone:
Q. What is this update?
Ans:This is the usual fall dashboard update that along with various ‘positive’ features brings in more security and anti piracy checks.
Q. Do i have to install this update? Who is asked to update their console?
Ans: Only those people who log into XBOX LIVE are prompted to install this update. This is not a silent update you are going to be prompted to install it. Until we have more information it is recommended that you stay offline and DO NOT install this update. At the moment
Q: Which games have this update in them?
Ans: As this update was released today none of the XGD2 or XGD3 games have this update. You can safely play them offline.
Q. What will happen if i install it?
Ans: At the moment I still dont know what actually happens, but from what i can see, users are reporting the following:
- Problems playing XGD3 and XGD2 Ap2.5 games on LT+ 2.0 ( the new update contains the silent dae.bin update).
- If you update, the temporary fix ( title update from USB) will be patched and you wont be able to use that to play games online. Some people have reported that they aren’t able to play XGD3 games offline as well ( using the TU method).
- Your XGD2 games will work fine as they dont have ap2.5 checks in them.
- Your console might get flagged for a ban after failing multiple anti piracy checks ( ap checks).
So in short, dont go online and dont update your console
Q: Will my console be flashed back to stock if i update?
Ans: No it wont, this update has other unwanted affects but it doesn’t flash consoles.
Q: What about hitachi users?
Ans: Every hitachi console, apart from hitachi 78/79, is unaffected by this update. If you have an older hitachi e.g hitachi 47, you can play all XGD3 games offline or online.
Q: When is LT+ 3.0 coming?
Ans: I cannot answer this question yet. C4eva first has to analyze this dashboard, then make LT+ 3.0 for every console type. Then test this firmware online and finally fix all reported bugs. This is a long process and it CAN take time. So you have to be patient, we need to give c4eva as much time possible so that he can make LT+ 3.0 perfect. Rushing him will only do more harm then good.
Q: Do i have to update to LT+ 3.0? I only play offline, should i update to LT+ 3.0 when its out?
Ans: YES. Updating to LT+ 3.0 is a must for everyone, doesn’t matter if you play offline or online. You will only be able to play future ( and current) XGD3 games properly if your console has LT+ 3.0. If you want to play games worth thousands of dollars for free, you need to go through this phase of re-flashing ( or you can get a xkey and forget about reflashing).
NOTE: Also, i’d like to thank dc512 and brunorodrigues2060 (both members here at xboxpirate) for helping out with answering people’s questions. I really appreciate it guys.
Hitachi users can finally rejoice. LT+ 2.0 for all hitachi consoles is out now. A new version of Jungle Flasher has also been released
Hitachi LT+ 2.0 / 2.0b
JungleFlasher v0.1.92 Beta (304)
- Many people have reported that truncated burns are not working with LT+ 2.0. Which means that you have to use a Liteon IHAS burner to burn your backups.
- Apart from Hitachi 78/79, every other hitachi drive is unaffected by any ap2.5 and dae.bin updates. Which means that they dont need LT+ 3.0. After burning your XGD3 backups with a Liteon IHAS drive you can even play your games online.
- Hitachi 78/79 Owners: You guys might have to upgrade to LT+ 3.0 later as i still cant confirm if this new dae.bin file affects your console.
Apart from that, like i always say. Thanks to C4eva, Team Jungle, Team Xecuter and all the testers who helped in releasing this. The xbox scene is alive because of these guys.
Update 2.1: Here is a possible solution for people who cant get their games to work using a Liteon IHAS burner + memorex dvds. All the credit goes to jdej66339oa for posting this ( you can find his original reply below).
Open Imgburn got to settings go to the I/O tab and change the STPI-MICROSOFT TO ElbyCDIO – Elaborate Bytes.
Also OPC was unselected and veryfy was unchecked also since i’m using Memorex DVDR – DL u must do the following
download “media code speed edit”
-open it up then click load at the top and find the firmware for what drive you have (the iXtreme Burner Max firmware you used to flash your drive)
-find “Disc ID”(mine was RITEK-S04-66. using memorex dvddl) the write speeds should be “4x,6x,8x” double click it and then find the “Disk id closest to yours”mine was RITEK-D01 forgot it was the only ritek one that said 2.4 with the write speed only set at “2.4x” and replace it save it to your desktop and then reflash your drive and it should work
Update 1: It seems that all is not good news for Hitachi 79 users. According to a new entry in the firmware table @ C4evaspeaks, LT+ 2.01 is going to be released for Hitachi 79 consoles to fix a possible bug.
Although no release date has been announced, LT+ 2.01 is expected to be released in 5-6 days ( this weekend). Stay tuned for more news.
The following was added to c4evaspeaks.com yesterday, which explains quite a few things about LT+ 3.0.
Let me summarize what the above announcement says:
- As the new microsoft dashboard update is being released on the 6th of december, LT+ 3.0 is going to be released after that.
- The next dashboard update will have the new dae.bin file in it.
- A new Xbox Backup creator is being made that will analyze each XGD3 game and will let us gain access to game specific data that is required to defeat ap2.5 challenges. Backups created with the new XBC will have this data in them already.
- We will have to use abgx360 1.0.6 to inject this extracted data into the disc. Which means that every XGD3 game has to be re-burnt
- Every XGD3 game including the 6 XGD2 ap2.5 games wont work on LT+ 3.0 and will have to be re-burnt.
- XGD2 games apart from the 5 ap2.5 games wont have to be re-burnt and will work fine on LT+ 3.0
So what does this mean for everyone here?
1. Users who are on LT+ 2.0 and play games online:
Upgrading to LT+ 3.0 is a must for you. You will have to reburn all your XGD3 games. Burning games with truncated method is NOT recommended AT ALL as the next dashboard updated will target these backups.
2. Users who are on LT+ 2.0 and always play offline:
Assuming that your console didn’t go online on the 16th and will never do so in the future, until microsoft starts integrating the new dae.bin file in their future games you are safe. You will be able to play current XGD3 games without any problems. But as soon as future releases start having this update in them ( which will happen very soon) you will have to upgrade to LT+ 3.0 and you will have to reburn every XGD3 you play offline.
3. People who are still on older firmwares and plan to upgrade soon.
Wait…. LT+ 3.0 will release after the 6th of december. Upgrading to any other firmware right now is a waste of your time and resources
4. People who are on LT+ 2.0 and are planning to burn any XGD3 game.
DONT DO IT. Wait for the new abgx360 to release, when it does, patch your iso using it and then burn it. Burning XGD3 games now is kinda foolish as you’ll have to re-burn them anyway.
5. Extra note.
After LT+ 3.0 and abgx360 1.0.6 have been released, you DO NOT HAVE TO download the games again. You just need to patch your iso using abgx360 and simply burn them again.
As always thanks to c4eva, team jungle and team xecuter for working on a solution for us and keeping the scene alive. These guys are geniuses.
If you have any question, please ask it. I will try my best to answer it as soon as possible. Future updates will be added to this post.
What everyone was expecting has been officially announced. According to a recent post on the official team xecuter website, C4eva has started developing LT+ 3.0 for Phat and Slim consoles. The most interesting part of the update is that according to C4eva, due to the recent silent update he(they) has found a permanent fix to, once and for all, counter ap2.5 challenges and dae updates. This new firmware will take it to the next level and finally put an end to the whole cat and mouse game with microsoft after every dashboard update. So unless microsoft comes up with something completely new ( Like XGD3), LT+ 3.0 + a Lite-on IHAS drive is the final solution what everyone has always hoped we would find.
Along with this new firmware a new version of Xbox Backup creator is being developed as well.
Plus there is some very good news for Hitachi owners. C4eva has confirmed that Hitachi consoles will not need LT+ 3.0 as these consoles are immune to dae changes and ap2.5 challenges. LT+ 2.0 for hitachi consoles is under final testing and a release is expected very soon.
Original Source: team-xecuter.com
Thanks to ‘crash62′ (a member here at xboxpirate) for notifying me about the announcement over at Team Xecuter’s website.
A couple of notes before i start:
1. This solution is temporary and is more of a hit and miss thing.
2. Until a permanent solution is developed, you can use this method to fix your XGD3 games which are giving unsupported disc error.
3. This fix is only for those people who’s console got updated to the new dae.bin file and are unable to play XGD3 games offline.
4. I did not create/find this fix and i take no credit for it. This fix was found by a member named ‘dattran’ over at Xpgamesaves ( props to him).
5. PLEASE do not go online after using this fix, this is strictly offline only and is not Live safe.
Ok here it goes.
What you’ll need:
1. A USB flash drive with at least 1GB total space.
2. A program called horizon.
3. Basic comprehension skills. :p
1. Download Horizon from the above link.
2. Get a USB flash drive and plug it in your xbox( has to be at least 1GB). Go to My Xbox -> System Settings -> USB Storage Device -> Choose the option ‘Configure Now’. and format that USB ( this has to be done using your xbox).
3. Plug this USB into your PC.
4. Now what you have to do is simple. You need to download a thing called title update for your specific game. Title update ( like the name says), are updates for individual games and updates and can vary from bug fixes to ap checks. You have to download a title update that was released before 16th of November for any game you want to fix.
5. Go to http://www.xbuc.net to download a title update for your game.
(please see the image below to understand the layout of xbuc’s website)
6. Just as an example i am going to use The Elder Scrol Skyrim’s Title update for this guide. Open xbuc and search for skyrim. After searching for it, you end up with results like these.
Look for an update that was released before 16th of november. I am choosing the one dated 9th November. Click on the download icon next to the title name to download this update.
7. After downloading the title update you have to open Horizon ( the program you downloaded from the above link). You then have to inject / install / place this title update on your USB using horizon. I’ve made this small video on how you can do this.
8. Now that you have saved this update to your disc, you need to start your xbox and clear its cache memory. In your console, go to My Xbox -> System Settings -> Memory
9. Plug the USB in your xbox and try playing that game.
10.If you still get an error then try the following:
(i) Use a different Title Update
(ii) Clear both your USB and Hard Disc cache
(iii) Restart your console and repeat the procedure.
Please remember once again that this is a temporary fix and there is a chance that it will not work on some occasions. A permanent fix is being developed by C4eva, Team Jungle and Team Xecuter. This is NOT xbox live safe and you should keep your console disconnected at ALL times.
11. If you want to play your game without keeping the USB drive inserted, please follow this guide. ( thanks to the member gfields2020 for making the guide)
1. Add the TU updates to your stick using above methods
2. insert into xbox
3, turn on xbox
4. go to memory, you will see your usb stick and your hdd
5. open your usb stick, go to “system items” folder
6. click on each update
7. your options are (Delete), (Move), or (Copy), select move > hdd. Do this for each one. Ironically, for piracy reasons you cannot “copy” an update.
8. Take out usb stick.
Here is a list of working title updates for various XGD3 games.
The above file has updates for the following games:
1. 007 Goldeneye
2. Batman Arkham City
3. Elder Scrolls Skyrim
4. Saints Row the Third
5. Sonic Generations
6. Need for Speed : The Run
7. Battlefiled 3
8. Modern Warfare 3
9. Halo Anniversary
10. Lord of the Rings
11. NBA 2k12
13. Assassins Creed Revelation
14. Gears of War 3
Around 5 hours ago XBOX Live’s Director of Policy and Enforcement Stephen Toulouse posted the following tweet on twitter.
As you can see, the tweet clearly says that you shouldn’t play MW3 before release. Doing so can impact your account i.e MS can ban your console.
When i uploaded MW3 2 days ago , here , i had warned online users to stay away from the game until release. As MW3 is a very important game for microsoft, they’ll do everything in their power to ban non-legit users.
What can you do now?
- If you are a Live user, DO NOT PLAY MW3 before release.
- If you have already played it, you cant turn back so dont worry, just wait till the official release to resume playing.
- Users who dont go online or dont play on xbox live can still keep playing MW3 as this doesn’t affect them.