HOW TO BURN XGD3 GAMES USING BURNERMAX PAYLOAD TOOL
1. Connect your DVD drive to your computer
2. Insert a dual-layer disc unto the DVD drive
It is highly recommended that you use Verbatim DL for longer disc readability
3. Open "BurnerMAX Payload Tool"
Download BurnerMAX Payload Tool here:
4. Check if your DVD drive is compatible with "BurnerMAX Payload Tool":
- First, select your DVD drive
- Then, click BurnerMAX button
If it says, BurnerMAX IS enabled ! and Free Space: 8,738,897,920 bytes
then your DVD drive is compatible and you can now fully burn XGD3 games
You can also refer here to check if your DVD drive is compatible:
However, the list is not always update since almost all new DVD drives as of now is compatible with BurnerMAX Payload Tool.
So before buying a new one, check first your current DVD drive if it is compatible and do some research about the DVD drive you would like to purchase.
5. Close BurnerMAX Payload Tool (only if you want to)
Because the patch is only for one time usage you need to run BurnerMAX Payload Tool application every time you insert a dual-layer disc (if you'll be burning XGD3 games).
6. Run the ISO of the game you want to burn on abgx360
Download abgx360 here:
Here is a tutorial on how to patch games using abgx360:
7. Open ImgBurn
Download ImgBurn here:
8. Click Write image file to disc
9. Click the search icon under Source and then browse and open the DVD file of the game you want to burn
10. Under Destination, select your DVD drive which is now compatible with BurnerMAX Payload Tool
11. Choose your Write Speed from the Supported Write Speeds on the log (Recommended: 2.4x or 4x)
9. Go to Tools > Settings > Write. Copy my settings below. Click Ok to save changes
* Forgot to tick "Ignore Mounted File System Drivers". Please CHECK "Ignore Mounted File System Drivers". I will replace the image tomorrow to correct it.
10. If you have a Lite-On Drive, go to Change Advanced Settings.
11. Go to Lite-On tab then:
- Enable Force HyperTuning
- Disable Online HyperTuning
- Disable OverSpeed
- Enable SmartBurn
- Do not Clear OPC History
12. Under the I/0 tab increase the buffer size to around 512Mb
13. Start burning by clicking "Write" button
I'm open for constructive criticism. Thanks XboxPirate.eu
Edited by CS, 04 October 2013 - 05:44 PM.