Photo
JTAG - RGH Software

Already Set Game Path But Fsd 3 Wont Detect Games

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Emoja

Emoja

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Guys i've already set the path on fsd to find games on my hdd but the games are still isn't showing. It's especially strange since i did the exact same thing with a usb and it worked. My path is just the root of usb 0 because all my games are in individual folders at the root (i dont have a seperate games folder). It runs if i just go into the folder and rund the default.xex manualy but i just want the games to all show in my xbox 360 gamesmsection.

P.s. the game folders have pretty wreird names like p2p-gowj for gears jiudgement so maybe its something with the names.

P.p.s the scan epth is 2

#2 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Have you tried to put your games inside a single folder and set that as the game path in FSD e.g.

HDD:\Games\<YOUR GAME FOLDERS\

Do the above and change he scan depth to 5 or 6. Remember that to set a game path in FSD you will have to go inside the final folder and then press the appropriate button to select it as the final path i.e. go inside the 'Games' folder and then pres Y to select that directory.

But before doing this, change your scan depth to 5 and manually scan your HDD, see if FSD detects anything.

#3 mizarchan

mizarchan

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

you need at least scan depth of 4 adn remember to manually scan each time you connect your drive.

#4 rema

rema

Helping people

• LocationSupport corner

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

• Go To Setup > Settings > Content Settings > Manage Game Paths..
  • Select "Change Path"
  • Browse and press "A" to the drive then to the game folder (eg. HDD1/Games) to where your installed games are located..
    • ​Example: If it is in "HDD1:" then press "A" on it.. then press "A" again on the game folder..
  • Press "Y" to Select Directory
  • Optional: Change Scan Depth to "2"
  • Press "X" to Save
  • Go to Setup > Settings > Content Settings > Scan Settings
  • Select "Start Manual Scan"
  • Go to Library > My Xbox 360 Games

If you use ISO extraction than scan depth of 2 is ok, if you use COD containers then scan depth above 5

#5 Emoja

Emoja
  • Topic Starter

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

Thanks cs i just needed to put them all in one folder.

#6 Havoc

Havoc
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

And Emoja this happened to me aswell, Dont HIGHLIGHT THE FOLDER, GO INSIDE THE FOLDER OF GAMES and then select path, i was just highlighting the folder and then choosing it

#7 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

Thanks cs i just needed to put them all in one folder.

I'm glad that you have sorted this problem. :)

#8 Tchezeras

Tchezeras
  • LocationSão Paulo Brasil

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

Good night to all.

I follow the forum some time. Now I decided to register because I have a huge dobout, well here goes:
I need to put the folder Content of the HDD on the Manage Game Paths of Freestyle?
My folder had two games beyond the TUs and some emulators, should I keep it? Or can I remove it?

Already very Thanks

#9 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

Good night to all.

I follow the forum some time. Now I decided to register because I have a huge dobout, well here goes:
I need to put the folder Content of the HDD on the Manage Game Paths of Freestyle?
My folder had two games beyond the TUs and some emulators, should I keep it? Or can I remove it?

Already very Thanks

Please create a new topic for your question. This current topic is only meant for the topic starter's questions and concerns.

#10 Tchezeras

Tchezeras
  • LocationSão Paulo Brasil

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

Please create a new topic for your question. This current topic is only meant for the topic starter's questions and concerns.

Sorry CS i I would not want to pollute the forum.

#11 Jayden

Jayden
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Sorry CS i I would not want to pollute the forum.

You won't be polluting the forum...

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: JTAG - RGH Software