Photo

Imgburn Settings For Xgd2 And Xgd3 Games.

ImgBurn Settings

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#21 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

ok man, but i think this is relevant cuz i've used the settings he recomended and i got this error a couple of times.

That message has nothing to do with the settings posted above.

#22 akira181

akira181

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

Thanks for the great guide, helped me a lot in burning XGD2 games. XGD3 I have problems though, I always get the pictured warning message. I have an iHAS124 B drive. I got the message with MaxBurner Payload tool, just flashed the drive there but still get the message.

Is this something to do with my IMGBurn settings?

Posted Image

*Edit

Fixed the IMGBurn error but it still doesn't work. I get E66 error. Burned exactly as the tut says.

I have a Samsung MS28, I flashed it to LT+ V2.01, and updated dashboard to 16203 via USB (console was banned from Live before I got it).

All my old games work fine (including assassin's creed brotherhood which is AP2.5 I believe), newly burned XGD2 games work fine, but XGD3 returns an E66 error and one red light.

I think the console originally had a Hitatchi 59 drive in there that broke and I swapped it with the Samsung but I'm not sure. I used the Sammy firmware for the LT+ V2.01 flash and it seems to be all working apart from XGD3.

Edited by akira181, 20 April 2013 - 10:31 AM.

#23 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for the great guide, helped me a lot in burning XGD2 games. XGD3 I have problems though, I always get the pictured warning message. I have an iHAS124 B drive. I got the message with MaxBurner Payload tool, just flashed the drive there but still get the message.

Is this something to do with my IMGBurn settings?

Posted Image

*Edit

Fixed the IMGBurn error but it still doesn't work. I get E66 error. Burned exactly as the tut says.

I have a Samsung MS28, I flashed it to LT+ V2.01, and updated dashboard to 16203 via USB (console was banned from Live before I got it).

All my old games work fine (including assassin's creed brotherhood which is AP2.5 I believe), newly burned XGD2 games work fine, but XGD3 returns an E66 error and one red light.

I think the console originally had a Hitatchi 59 drive in there that broke and I swapped it with the Samsung but I'm not sure. I used the Sammy firmware for the LT+ V2.01 flash and it seems to be all working apart from XGD3.

This is a hardware problem rather than a game burning problem. Please post this in a new topic in the hardware help section.

#24 imgr8ss19

imgr8ss19

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

imarss good work. Thank you! :)
Anyway, If someone doesn't have a Liteon burner, he can solve the problem of the error on 50 % when burn a XGD3.

Posted Image

i have burning problems while burning xgd3 games usually at 49 or 48 % ( my drive isnt compatible with burner max so i truncate)
Are these all the settings to avoid the problems or are there more ??
Thanks

* edit
every time at 49 or 48 % some I/O appears and the burn fails

#25 ketchap

ketchap

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

2133520 = If you have a ihas drive or if you are using the burnermax payload tool
2086912= If you are truncating or overburning.

So shall we put 2086912 in .dvd file of the XGD3 game or leave it as 2133520?

#26 dread15

dread15

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

i always get I/O error when verifying at 49%

useing samsung sh-224 dvd drive with burnermax tool

Edited by dread15, 27 April 2013 - 02:10 PM.

#27 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

So shall we put 2086912 in .dvd file of the XGD3 game or leave it as 2133520?

If you specify the layerbreak then imgburn will ignore the one in the .dvd file.

i always get I/O error when verifying at 49%

useing samsung sh-224 dvd drive with burnermax tool

Unplug your drive from your PC and replug it. This usually solves the disc i/o issue.

#28 dread15

dread15

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

whenever it do verify my xbox wont play saying its the disc dirty

#29 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

whenever it do verify my xbox wont play saying its the disc dirty

Your problem is not relevant to this tutorial. please make a new topic for it.

#30 CDAMTI

CDAMTI

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

thanx imarss it was realy helpfull
:D

#31 Arabo

Arabo

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

I need this guide and look every where but dont find anything complete like this thanks

#32 dhruvchauhan382

dhruvchauhan382

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

While burning xgd3 with over burning using layerbreak 2086192 message appear that<<< a user specified layer break position conflicts with image specified layer break position>> what to do know????

#33 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

While burning xgd3 with over burning using layerbreak 2086192 message appear that<<< a user specified layer break position conflicts with image specified layer break position>> what to do know????

Ignore the message, its not relevant. The message is just saying that the layerbreak in imgburn and that in the .dvd file is different.

#34 dhruvchauhan382

dhruvchauhan382

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

So cs click yes or no???

#35 xxx55z

xxx55z

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

my burning stopped at 46% it says invalid adress for write

what i do plzz?

#36 imarss

imarss
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationFar East

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

my burning stopped at 46% it says invalid adress for write

what i do plzz?

What's the brand and model of your DVD drive?
What's the media or brand of DL Disc you use?
Did you truncate or overburn the game?
Did you use BurnerMAX Payload Tool?
Did you flash your DVD drive to BurnerMAX?

Please give more details so we can help.

Moreover, try to search the forum with this keyword: "invalid address"
Maybe your problem is same as others and maybe in luck it is already been resolved.

#37 xxx55z

xxx55z

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

What's the brand and model of your DVD drive?
What's the media or brand of DL Disc you use?
Did you truncate or overburn the game?
Did you use BurnerMAX Payload Tool?
Did you flash your DVD drive to BurnerMAX?

Please give more details so we can help.

Moreover, try to search the forum with this keyword: "invalid address"
Maybe your problem is same as others and maybe in luck it is already been resolved.

DVD : HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT40N

DISC : GIGA MAX

OVERBURN

I Used the burner max only to check if my driver could work by it or no but I burned it in anormal way

i dont know how to flash my drive to burner max

#38 imarss

imarss
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationFar East

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:41 AM

Try this:

1. Go to "Tools" > "Settings" and then below, click "Restore Defaults" (Leave the layer break on its default setting: "Calculate Optimal")
2. Go to "I/O" tab and do what LightStorm28 have suggested for burners besides Lite-On (refer to image below)
  • Set buffer size to 73 MB, main to 25% and device to 50%

Posted Image

3. Manually set your write speed to 2.4x or 4x
4. Burn

If problem persists, create a topic under Xbox 360 Help so that other members can help you.

#39 mishtag

mishtag

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:47 AM

OK, I am using my laptop to burn a XGD3 game with verbatim media, so, my drive is an hp drive (non Lite-On), I tried to follow instructions from another forums but I wasted 2 DVDs, so I tried to follow your guide using the following:

1. I followed the General Setting
2. in the XGD3 GAMES instructions, I followed the B. For BurnerMAX Payload Tool.
3. Finally, I started to burn the DVD.

So, it was successfully completed the burning with no errors, however, when the verification started, error message started to appear about layers problem, so I had to cancel the verification thinking it might be working since the burning was fine the error messages might be fake, but when I tried to play the game I got the message the the cd is not supported.

What did I do wrong, and is it still possible to use the same hardware to burn the XGD3 game?

#40 imarss

imarss
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationFar East

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

You will get an Unsupported Error if your firmware is not compatible with the topology inserted on the game.

You probably have an LT 2.0 or lower firmware console. If you will run the game on ABGX360 it will insert the the topology for LT 3.0.

Try this:

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/topic/3-how-to-convert-lt-30-iso-to-lt-20-compatible-iso/

Try not to get this error again as it can flag your console and worst, ban you from using Xbox Live

But it is better to get your console flashed on LT 3.0 to be safe

For burning XGD3 games, I really don't recommend laptop's optical drive. If you can buy an external dvd drive or an internal desktop dvd drive then do so. Try Lite-On iHAS 324 or above model so can you play around on advance settings.

For the write speed use 2.4x :) if your Verbatim is MKM 001 and 4x if your Verbatim is MKM 003

Edited by imarss, 07 June 2013 - 11:16 PM.