Photo

Fsd 3 Problem - Games List Repeated - Covers Not Downloading

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Emoja

Emoja

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

I have spent an hour tinkering with the setting but nothing helps. The network setting is set, paths are correct, cover download setting is set, but still the games section shows about 50 games while I only have round about 20 and some games are repeated twice or even three times. plus, even though covers aren't downloaded, i can see that it recognises my games because it gives the game titles and even has backgrounds when i click on a cover but all the actual covers are still blank so it downloads background themes but not covers.

anybody ever had anything like this?

#2 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Have you tried to change your path to something else (something completely different from what it is now)? Have you tried to use FS3 from scratch?

#3 Emoja

Emoja
  • Topic Starter

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

yes I created a new folder and put my games in it to avail. as i said, it recognises the games and displays them and even downloads background themes for when you click on the game and it zooms on to it, but the problems are that it shows some games more than once and doesn't download cover arts :(.

#4 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

Have you tried to remove/reinstall FS3?

#5 Emoja

Emoja
  • Topic Starter

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

I've saved that as a last resort but to be honest, i don't think i'll reinstall fsd just for that (especially since i don't know how to since someone else installed fsd for me) unless there is no other way.

#6 mizarchan

mizarchan

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

You can delete all your data and rescan the hard drive, it will automatically detect games.

I think that when you changed the games folder you created copies in the coverflow, one it's pointing to the current location while the second one is pointing to the older location.

You can try to press Y and click refresh art and see what happens, but I recomend deleting all the F3 data and rescan the hard drive.