BurnerMax Payload Tool Problems

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 rema

rema

Helping people

• LocationSupport corner

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

REMEMBER YOU MUST INSERT A BLANK DVD+R DL DISC BEFORE SENDING THE BURNERMAX PAYLOAD!!!

Posted Image

and Buffer size 512mb

When you burn you should use KProbe 2 to read the DVD

KProbe2:
Remove the spike checked
set Speed to 4x
Run in safe-mode.
Verify that data is within these specs:
PI MAX should be 100 or less & PI Average should be 5 or less
PIF MAX should be 4 or less & PIF Average should be 0.20 or less
Nero Score should be no less than 90

Edited by rema, 09 January 2013 - 09:38 AM.

#22 coolman

coolman
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationCairo,Egypt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Here is the result of a disk I burned yesterday
Posted Image

#23 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

Your results are out of the recommended limits by a big margin. Have you burnt another copy with 4x speed and OPC turned on?

#24 kozitomee

kozitomee

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

Hey guys, i have problems with the payload tool too. (I think..)
So. Yesterday i tried this program, wasted 2 discs, its burn it 100% but... When i drop it to my xbox it just says open tray. So i tried with another settings (opc enable.)
I've did the same results.
At midnight i burnt a disc the old method without the payload tool, but i was tired to test it. Today i popped it in to my xbox. And it says open tray again.
What happend? Did i killed my burner, or my xbox died?
I can play older burns, xgd2 and xgd3 too... But the 3 new burns say's open tray.
Thank you for your answers

#25 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hey guys, i have problems with the payload tool too. (I think..)
So. Yesterday i tried this program, wasted 2 discs, its burn it 100% but... When i drop it to my xbox it just says open tray. So i tried with another settings (opc enable.)
I've did the same results.
At midnight i burnt a disc the old method without the payload tool, but i was tired to test it. Today i popped it in to my xbox. And it says open tray again.
What happend? Did i killed my burner, or my xbox died?
I can play older burns, xgd2 and xgd3 too... But the 3 new burns say's open tray.
Thank you for your answers

It would be better if you posted this in a new topic as your problem with the tool isn't related to the coolman's.

#26 coolman

coolman
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationCairo,Egypt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Your results are out of the recommended limits by a big margin. Have you burnt another copy with 4x speed and OPC turned on?

Here is the result when I burned at 4x

Posted Image
I didn't try the game yet but waiting for your comment

#27 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Can you install this burn in your console? Did you enable OPC?

#28 coolman

coolman
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationCairo,Egypt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yes I enabled the ops but what do u think of the result

#29 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

Ok so i just looked at your imgburn screenshot on the previous page and it seems burnermax isn't enabled on your disc/drive. After enabling the burnermax firmware your disc space should be 8,738,897,920 bytes in imgburn.

You need to enable burnermax firmware for each disc you burn. Did you enable burnermax using the payload tool after you inserted the blank disc in your burner? If you didn't then you need to do that and then burn the image on the disc. Keep in mind that this has to be done with every new blank dvd.

Refer to this topic for more details

http://www.ixtreme.net/ixtreme-lt-lite-touch-download/33961-c4e%92s-burnermax-payload-tool-v0-15-a.html

#30 coolman

coolman
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationCairo,Egypt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

Ok so i just looked at your imgburn screenshot on the previous page and it seems burnermax isn't enabled on your disc/drive. After enabling the burnermax firmware your disc space should be 8,738,897,920 bytes in imgburn.

You need to enable burnermax firmware for each disc you burn. Did you enable burnermax using the payload tool after you inserted the blank disc in your burner? If you didn't then you need to do that and then burn the image on the disc. Keep in mind that this has to be done with every new blank dvd.

I know that img you saw was after I burned the disk and my last try was a fail I got the same result when even using a speed of 4x and enabling ops but thanks any way for your help cs

#31 kozitomee

kozitomee

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

yep...

#32 CommanderA1

CommanderA1

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

Well, I was having same problems as coolman was...I had Samsung drive using BurnerMax Tool for sure,
Just kept burning and wasting discs till one was installed on my 360 100% completed,

But my question is :
The worked burn gives extremely out of limits kprobe2 results but installed 100% and played just fine ... is that burn safe to play online and OK ?

#33 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Well, I was having same problems as coolman was...I had Samsung drive using BurnerMax Tool for sure,
Just kept burning and wasting discs till one was installed on my 360 100% completed,

But my question is :
The worked burn gives extremely out of limits kprobe2 results but installed 100% and played just fine ... is that burn safe to play online and OK ?

Kprobe just checks the quality of your burns. If your burn is out of the standard limit that doesn't mean its bad but rather your burn isn't as good as it should be. Even a legit/original game can have very high kprobe values. Run your burnt copy through abgx, if everything comes up as green you're good to go.

#34 coolman

coolman
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationCairo,Egypt

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Cs I went to that site you posted and they said my drive can be crossflashed to an IHas so how do I cross flash it ?

#35 Jayden

Jayden
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

With the burnermax payload you dont have to cross flash your drive.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

#36 coolman

coolman
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationCairo,Egypt

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

With the burnermax payload you dont have to cross flash your drive.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

But when I use the payload tool the game doesn't install on the xbox it stops at 44%

#37 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

Cs I went to that site you posted and they said my drive can be crossflashed to an IHas so how do I cross flash it ?

The problem is with the current version of the payload tool and your drive. The ASUS 24B5ST drives dont give optimal results with the payload tool. You'll find various people saying this on other forums as well. However these compatibility problems might be resolved in future versions of the tool.

#38 keepitch

keepitch

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

I have same troubles as coolman, using Lite-on 124 revision D...

#39 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

I have same troubles as coolman, using Lite-on 124 revision D...

What are your current imgburn settings?

#40 keepitch

keepitch

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

I figure it out!!! Try to read this

http://www.ixtreme.net/open-forum/34605-problems-burning-ihas124-d-failing-kprobe-every-time.html

coolman it was really helpful. I did same settings as him in his first settings, using EEPROM utility

http://codeguys.rpc1.org/utilities.html

cannot say if its working for your Asus drive, but for my Lite-on iHas 124 revision D worked perfectly. Also veryfing by imgburn was 100% and now i can play and install backups. Hope that I helped a bit.

Moderated Message:
Please remember to code all your links. This includes both internal and external urls. Refer to the forum rules for a detailed explanation of the community's guidelines.

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/forum/30-forum-rules/