first of all thanks for this forum, it helps me a lot. I've been searching for a solution to my problem but after trying everything i could, i had to make this post.
My problem is that lately, with every new XGD3 game i burn, i keep getting the "unsupported disc" message.
I can still play older XGD3 games i have, such as GOW 3 or Asssassins Creed 3.
But i can't play "new" XDG3 games like Bioshock Infinite or Metal Gear Rising.
- lt 2.0 firmware
- never online
- dashboard 16203 updated via USB
- Burned using the payload tool, imgburn and tdk dvd's
- I never had a burning problem, so im guessing im not patching my games correctly
WHAT I'VE TRIED
- I use the abgx360 (following the tutorial on this forum)
- I inject the topology data with the XBC
- I could have the silent updates, so i tried using HORIZON to install the TUs. It doesnt work.
thanks a lot