4 replies to this topic

#1 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • LocationEarth
  • Currently Playing:NBA 2K14 on xbox one

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:25 AM

5zUFmO8.jpg?1

Hi guys,

As many are aware that nba 2k14 this year has many many players without there own unique cyberfaces, many of these players use the same cyberface and many of these look NOTHING like their real life counterparts, so i would like all nba 2k fans to help in a discussion of who would make a better look alike cyberface for these players who desperately need are more realistic look .
I urge you to download my roster with all hidden players unlocked , and take a look to see who would make better look a likes for some players, once we have them all sorted i will add the more suitable cyberfaces to the players and even add them to each new official roster update.
thanks.

#2 seve91

seve91

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

for sure Datome is not so good with Fotsis face on it

#3 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

for sure Datome is not so good with Fotsis face on it

Agreed , they even use the same Cyberface multiple times with different players , which is why I'm starting this project.

#4 cr77

cr77

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

If I'm not mistaken I believe that in your roster ognjen kuzmic has a wrong cyberface ( he is a white man in real life ) and the same problem with one of the two Bogdanovic.

Regarding the players such as Datome, Faveranni, etc, is that 2K uses cyberfaces of european players which it's ok for those who doesn't watch Euroleague's matches, but for those that are accustomed to watch it's hard to don't recognise players like fotsis, who has a extensive experience in it, so it's really difficult to suggest any cyberface, for sure, I wouldn't use cyberfaces from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Olimpiakos and Panatinaikos because they are too famous.

#5 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

If I'm not mistaken I believe that in your roster ognjen kuzmic has a wrong cyberface ( he is a white man in real life ) and the same problem with one of the two Bogdanovic.
Regarding the players such as Datome, Faveranni, etc, is that 2K uses cyberfaces of european players which it's ok for those who doesn't watch Euroleague's matches, but for those that are accustomed to watch it's hard to don't recognise players like fotsis, who has a extensive experience in it, so it's really difficult to suggest any cyberface, for sure, I wouldn't use cyberfaces from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Olimpiakos and Panatinaikos because they are too famous.

In my rosters I've not edited any Cyberfaces , all the Cyberfaces in use are from 2k not me , the point of this project is to find more suitable matches ( if possible )some don't look anything like the player they are replicating , and 2k have been lazy and used some Cyberfaces for multiple players .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox 360