Photo

Need Help To Burn Xgd3 Games!!! Truncate Or Overburn?????

Truncate or Overbur

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 kunnu

kunnu
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hieee Guyz...
I've Burnt successfully many XGD2 games with the help of XboxPirate. Thanks to u guyz..
Am gona burn XGD3( GOW 3 ) game for the 1st time. I've Verified the ISO through ABGX twice, everything was fine.
now, when I try burning it through Imgburn, A dialog box is popping up allowing me to choose option between Truncate or Overburn..
I don't know that to choose..
I edited the .DVD file by changing the layer break to "2133520"..
please Guide me to burn the Game successfully..
Thanks in advance ♥

#2 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

Choose overburn. Keep in mind that at 97% progress imgburn will show you 2 errors/messages

1st error= Click on cancel
2nd error= Click on yes

Also remember to set 2086912 as the imgburn as the layerbreak in imgburn. This can be done in imgburn's settings under the tab labeled 'write'

#3 kunnu

kunnu
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

is that it?
no need to change any more settings??
I've saved the Abgx settings from the rema's Tutorial..

#4 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Yes, thats pretty much it. Keep everything else in imgburn as default. You'll only need to change settings if you use a ihas drive or use a drive that is compatible with the burnermax payload tool.

#5 Sonutz

Sonutz

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

You should download the burnermax payload tool and see if the disc drive in your computer is compatible. If so then you can burn xgd3 games just like it was an Ihas b drive. If its not compatible then overburn is the next best option.

#6 kunnu

kunnu
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

Damn!!
Two new Words..
Whatz ihas??
is it any new apple product? Loll...
If you are talking about the DVD writer, Its LG..
Plz Clarify :)

#7 kunnu

kunnu
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

You should download the burnermax payload tool and see if the disc drive in your computer is compatible. If so then you can burn xgd3 games just like it was an Ihas b drive. If its not compatible then overburn is the next best option.

Yes, thats pretty much it. Keep everything else in imgburn as default. You'll only need to change settings if you use a ihas drive or use a drive that is compatible with the burnermax payload tool.

What is This Payload tool???

How to use It n why to use it???

#8 kunnu

kunnu
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Okay...
I've Googled About the BurnerMax Pay load tool..
I don't know wat it does but tried from some tutorial..
The Payload tool's Log is as below

BurnerMAX Payload Tool - Version: 0.15

Found 1 CD/DVD drives E:

DVD DL +R detected
BurnerMAX not enabled, YET !
Scanning: E:\ [HL-DT-STDVDRAM GH24NS50 XP02]
Scanning failed!
Will try matching for known write only drives..

What shall i do now???
:(((

Moderated Message:
Please dont double post. If you want to add something new to your previous comment then use the edit button located in the bottom right corner of the comment area. Please refer to the forum rules to get an idea of the general guidelines of this community.

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/forum/30-forum-rules/

#9 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

Then just overburn the ISO, thats your only option right now.

#10 kunnu

kunnu
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

okay CS one last question,
what should be the layer break in .DVD file?

and in the top post of yours, you have told me to edit the layer break in Imgburn to 2086912 from the settings>>write tab..
doesn't both the Layer breaks should be same???

Edited by kunnu, 23 February 2013 - 07:53 PM.

#11 dolphin

dolphin

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

It is better to find a suitable LiteON model and fw it.

#12 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

okay CS one last question,
what should be the layer break in .DVD file?

and in the top post of yours, you have told me to edit the layer break in Imgburn to 2086912 from the settings>>write tab..
doesn't both the Layer breaks should be same???

If you specify a layerbreak in imgburn, it will ignore the layerbreak present in the DVD file. Imgburn only looks at your .dvd file's layerbreak if you choose 'calculate optimal' in its settings.

#13 Hasama

Hasama

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

I use CloneCD 5.3.1.3 and I always click on "Write until the End of the Media is reached"... I had no problems with this option, yet.

#14 exlblaze

exlblaze

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

hey i used payload tool of burner max but after writing when i play that game ,it sticks like hell in between and sumtimes hang up in between ,i need to restart my console ,but this same game when i truncated it it was having no problem ,,, just tell which is the best method to write xgd3 games ..plzzzz ,thnks

Edited by exlblaze, 06 May 2013 - 12:53 PM.

#15 xecutioner

xecutioner
  • LocationIn the German Army

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

if you want to continue burn games in the future the best thing ist to buy a flashed LiteOn iHas124 thats the better thing ;)

#16 exlblaze

exlblaze

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

i already buyed ihas 124b flashed it also but after this every game i tried to burn gives i/q error at 50% of burning process so plzzzz give some solution to this as fast as possible..thnks

#17 sallu5590

sallu5590

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

If you specify a layerbreak in imgburn, it will ignore the layerbreak present in the DVD file. Imgburn only looks at your .dvd file's layerbreak if you choose 'calculate optimal' in its settings.

Hey Cs If im burning and XGD3 game using overburn without an i has drive or burner max, should i specify "2086912" as a layer break or use calculate optimal? i tried to burn fifa 13 and used "2133520" as my layer break and im getting an authorisation error when running the game

#18 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hey Cs If im burning and XGD3 game using overburn without an i has drive or burner max, should i specify "2086912" as a layer break or use calculate optimal? i tried to burn fifa 13 and used "2133520" as my layer break and im getting an authorisation error when running the game

You cant overburn fifa 13, it has to be burnt using a drive compatible with the burnermax payload tool. And please dont hijack other user's topics, if you want to ask some questions about a game then create a new topic.