Nba 2K13 rosters

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#1 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • LocationEarth
  • Currently Playing:NBA 2K14 on xbox one

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

For ppl who dont have live, here is the current xbox 360 roster for nba 2k13.If you want specific teams, draft classes , player DNA etc, let me know,i will upload them and share with you all.TO ALL GUESTS ,JOIN THIS GREAT SITE AND MAKE YOUR REQUESTS,i will also try to upload every NEW roster update for NBA 2K13 here.

2K14 ROSTER UPDATES FOR OFFLINE USERS NOW AVAILABLE !

(FROM THIS LINK)

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/topic/5359-nba-2k14-roster-downloads-for-offline-users/#entry54717

Make sure you have UP-TO-DATE Title Updates, you can get them here

http://www.xbuc.net/?searchString=nba+2k13

Tutorial on how to put new rosters on your consoles Hard drive here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-rosters/588118-how-rehash-save-roster-usb.html

GO HERE FOR MY NBA 2K13 GAME GUIDE

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/topic/1806-nba-2k13-unofficial-chaos-game-guide/

ROSTERS:

29th of july 2013

*NBA2K14v2 *

This roster is all trades , most rookies,new coaches on correct teams !

Enjoy this guys as theres a lot of changes.

This download only contains the roster file, if you want the new onlinedata.dat file download it from the link below this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ae9bs15lturo16k

18th of July 2013

FINAL OFFICIAL ROSTER RELEASED FROM 2K PLUS THE NEW TRADES LIKE DWIGHT TO HOUSTON AND SOME 2013 DRAFT PLAYERS ETC,ALSO THIS INCLUDES THE NEWEST ONLINE DATA.DAT FILE

kLTbKzf.png

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j8uea7xq6cx89i2/nba_2k14.rar

NEW ROSTER:This roster is ALL HIDDEN PLAYERS UNLOCKED PLUS NO INJURIES TO THE ROSTERS , it has some custom teams with legit jerseys/cyberface playerS and has 2 EURO league teams (maccabi and olympicus) also 04 pistons plus all previous requested teams.
ENJOY !

http://www.mediafire.com/?6cioyks83qou389

NEW CUSTOM ROSTER:
This has a couple of minor changes to my last custom roster, it has all hidden players unlocked in free agency,and i fulfilled a request for the '95 Pacers with legit jerseys and court and a pretty good Reggie Miller, and it also has a team ive been working on called Rucker KingBallerz, its full of NON NBA players who never played in the nba, like earl manigult, len Bias,Benji Wilson and more, the KingBallers have The Ballerz jersey and the players all have cyberfaces. ENJOY

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.mediafire.com/?otgfqhmuc6dfty8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zrXnOKv.jpg
(25/4/2013) KENNETH FARIED RETURNS IN THE NEW OFFICIAL 2K ROSTER RELEASE. FULL DETAILS BELOW

Player Rating Updates:

• Jeff Green – Boston Celtics +1 (79)
  • Gary Neal – San Antonio Spurs +6 (67)

Players Returning From Injury:

• Pablo Prigioni – New York Knicks (63)
  • Jordan Hill – Los Angeles Lakers (70)
  • Kenneth Faried – Denver Nuggets (80)

Injured Players:

• David Lee – Golden States Warriors -5 (79)

One other note: Steve Nash, Steve Blake, and Jodie Meeks were not placed on the injured list..

• Jeff Green – Boston Celtics +1 (79)
  • Gary Neal – San Antonio Spurs +6 (67)

• Pablo Prigioni – New York Knicks (63)
  • Jordan Hill – Los Angeles Lakers (70)
  • Kenneth Faried – Denver Nuggets (80)

Injured Players:

• David Lee – Golden States Warriors -5 (79)

One other note: Steve Nash, Steve Blake, and Jodie Meeks were not placed on the injured list..
DOWNLOAD HERE :(ROSTER-25th of april 2013)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zqxxe21709zv0k2

(THE ABOVE LINK ALSO CONTAINS THE LATEST ONLINE DATA.DAT FILE,JUST DOWNLOAD AND EXTRACT)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS ROSTER IS FROM THE OFFICIAL ROSTER AS OF THE 22ND OF APRIL,THIS ROSTER HAS BEEN MODIFIED -ALL PLAYERS ARE AVAILABLE MEANING PLAYERS WHO ARE INJURED ARE NOT INJURED IN THIS ROSTER.
DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.mediafire.com/?otgfqhmuc6dfty8

NEW 22ND OF APRIL 2013
DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cmvznqdpim5n3c5

Tracy Mcgrady has been added to the San Antonio Spurs roster with 72 overall rating.

Quentin Richardson has been added to the New York Knicks Roster with 70 overall rating.
Player Rating Updates:

• Nate Robinson – Chicago Bulls +4 (82)
  • Stephen Curry – Golden State Warriors +2 (87)
  • Carmelo Anthony – New York Knicks +2 (92)
  • Roy Hibbert – Indiana Pacers +3 (79)
  • Evan Fournier – Denver Nuggets +8 (66)
  • Aaron Brooks – Houston Rockets -2 (76)
  • Shannon Brown – Phoenix Suns -2 (74)

• Steve Nash – Los Angeles Lakers (82)
  • Manu Ginobili – San Antonio Spurs (86)

My customisations in this roster include:

-'99-'00 Portland (legit jersys,logo and arena)
-'92-'93 Phoenix (legit jersys,logo and arena)
-'01-'02 Raptors (legit jersys,logo and arena)
- Total Elites (elite jersys,logo and arena)
- New Hollywood Celebrities (celeb jersys,logo and arena)
- Plus jim carrey and will smith cyberfaces in free agency (Just for fun)

If any problems let me know, and feed back is always welcome, And if you wish to REQUEST A TEAM feel free to do so,thanks.

Edited by Chaos82, 09 October 2013 - 04:34 AM.

#2 Havoc

Havoc
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Finally, waited for this alot, Man NBA is awesome, Specially the part when Its your press conference after every game, Plus the tweets from fans, :D

#3 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Finally, waited for this alot, Man NBA is awesome, Specially the part when Its your press conference after every game, Plus the tweets from fans, :D

Yeah the game is epic, im happy you are enjoying it, let me know if you have any problems with the roster update, i intend on uploading every new update

#4 jn8282

jn8282

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

is there anyway i can download draft classes and add to a usb to play on xbox? i dont have live at this moment. if you can let me know, thatd be great. thanks

#5 abdul_45

abdul_45

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

the game kinda gets annoying after having won 2 or more titles

i mean if u win the cup one time then do it again and again its gonna get repetitive

#6 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

is there anyway i can download draft classes and add to a usb to play on xbox? i dont have live at this moment. if you can let me know, thatd be great. thanks

Yes im sure that is possible, what sort of draft class are you after? Let me know and i will do what i can to upload it.

the game kinda gets annoying after having won 2 or more titles

i mean if u win the cup one time then do it again and again its gonna get repetitive

Are you reffering to MY CAREER ?It takes a while to get your players rating and stats high, unless you mod or buy vc which i dont recommend as it takes the satisfaction out of getting your players over all high,remember,your team does trades and players leave so just cause you win 2 titles doesnt mean you wil win 5 in a row,also if it gest repetative try playing on a harder difficulty ,theres multiple modes to play,nba 2k13 is a really good game :)

#7 MegaNotSoCool

MegaNotSoCool

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

Hi Guys!! I'm new to this forum and jtagged XBOX 360. Just want to know where to save the title updates? I tried to save it on my external HDD which has FSD. Still it didn't work! Hope you can help me guys with this. Also, there was an update that would fix lock ups or freezes during MyCareer. Please help..

#8 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

Hi Guys!! I'm new to this forum and jtagged XBOX 360. Just want to know where to save the title updates? I tried to save it on my external HDD which has FSD. Still it didn't work! Hope you can help me guys with this. Also, there was an update that would fix lock ups or freezes during MyCareer. Please help..

You save the file to a USB, then in the nba 2k13 options go to load roster and load it from the USB, what you want to do is save your current roster to the usb , on your pc load up modio or horizon and open your current roster and this new roster , you want to copy your console id and profile id from your current roster to the new roster then click rehash and resign, download the latest title update and that will fix all bugs and glitches

Edited by Chaos82, 29 March 2013 - 09:40 AM.

#9 dmikel

dmikel

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:58 AM

Hi Chaos82 Thanks for the roster update! it works for me. BTW, do you have new updates for the roster? where can i download it? Thanks in advance.

#10 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:18 AM

Hi Chaos82 Thanks for the roster update! it works for me. BTW, do you have new updates for the roster? where can i download it? Thanks in advance.

Sure, ill post the newest roster as of today , if there's any requests just let me know, like created teams or players from 2k share or draft rosters etc

#11 dmikel

dmikel

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

Thanks Chaos for your immediate response!!! I'll wait for your post. Also, how can i add retro teams with legit jerseys and logos to the game? like 01 Raptors, 01 Mavericks, 02 Nets etc, 02 Lakers ect.

#12 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Thanks Chaos for your immediate response!!! I'll wait for your post. Also, how can i add retro teams with legit jerseys and logos to the game? like 01 Raptors, 01 Mavericks, 02 Nets etc, 02 Lakers ect.

To modify the jerseys of a created team require hex edit, what ever teams you want ill do my best to get them (with legit jerseys) just let me know :)

Edited by Chaos82, 04 April 2013 - 08:11 AM.

#13 dmikel

dmikel

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

Got your new update man! thanks! About the retro team 2001 Raptor will be highly appreciated. My cousin and I have this rivalry game between 01 Sixers and 01 Raptors!!! Thanks again bro!

#14 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:24 AM

Got your new update man! thanks! About the retro team 2001 Raptor will be highly appreciated. My cousin and I have this rivalry game between 01 Sixers and 01 Raptors!!! Thanks again bro!

Ok ill try and get that team for you, just to be clear, is that the only team you want (Raptors '01)

#15 dmikel

dmikel

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

Actually theres other few teams! if you could get 01 Mavs, 02 Nets and 02 Lakers.... Thanks in advance. Just uploaded the new roster

#16 MMM1999

MMM1999

Moving On

• LocationBeirut, Lebanon
  • Currently Playing:Assassin's Creed BlackFlag

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

Never actually felt REALLY interested in these NBA2K's like the legendary NBA LIVE, but ill download this, why not? :D Cheers Chaos

#17 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:00 AM

Never actually felt REALLY interested in these NBA2K's like the legendary NBA LIVE, but ill download this, why not? :D Cheers Chaos

the best live was live 10, and thats because mike wang was part of the live 10 team, mike wang is now part of the nba 2k series games and since he left live they have not released a game since, nba 2k13 is awesome :)

Actually theres other few teams! if you could get 01 Mavs, 02 Nets and 02 Lakers.... Thanks in advance. Just uploaded the new roster

So it worked ?

#18 dmikel

dmikel

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

Yes just uploaded the update to my console... works great!!!! thanks again,!!!

#19 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

Yes just uploaded the update to my console... works great!!!! thanks again,!!!

Ive uploaded raptors 01 for you ;)

#20 dmikel

dmikel

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

Hi Chaos82 how can i get the Raptors '01?
That's a great fact you share about Mike Wang. I've been a follower of NBA Live series since '98 man i'm old thats more than 10 years ago :)
Best version for me is Live 05' Worst was Live 06'